Last halloween, we went to the pimpkin patch. Decided a little planet was in order.
Next time, I'll try to place some pumpkins to have 2 eyes to go with the hair! Would make a nice pumpkin patch head instead of the planet!
And next time I'll try to have a wider angle, and a tripod. This one was the most complicated post processing I did!
If you like this one, you may also enjoy my Plutoid Set.
45 images * 3 exposures = 135 images handheld.
Shot at 17mm, ISO320 f13 and 1/250s +\- 2 stop.
Could not stitch properly, so only took the -2 exposure, removed a few images that were not necessary, and cropped many more
Generated a single equirectangular panorama with hugin and post process with photomatix (since I kept it all in 16 bits).
Post process to enhance the contrast and lower the saturation of Oranges, complete the sky (had a few holes), reblend 3 images and rework a few bat stitch.
Brought back the equirectangular pano in hugin to generate this stereographic projection.
I'm learning and want to improve. Don't hesitate to post constructive criticism!
Je veux m'améliorer. N'hésitez pas à me donner des critiques constructives!